Welcome
This is my kawaii world!

Hello! Welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read my daily posts.
Best viewed 100%. Image is meant to be large.

ONLINE making-sweetness

Profile
It's just me, myself & I.

My name is Ecya Nazrey and I'm 18teen this year.my bornday is 10Jan,im study at politeknik melaka as accountancy student.

|Facebook |

Tagboard
Leave a comment!

No spams and unknown people please.

Credits
This skin was dearly made by...

Layout coded by Syarifah Erma.
Resources taken from Shabby Princess, Making-Sweetness, Red--Roses, Tiffcali, luvvaaronBb (private Photobucket album).
Online hit counter taken from Free Online Users.
Layout fully coded by me. I didn't use basecodes, just code references.

making-sweetness hhaha thanks sayangg
February 15, 2011 making-sweetness Back to the top

7 pm tidur (aku)
8 pm fone ringing** 
bie: syg mangun la da kol bape da nihh , takk elokk
aku: bagi bb 15 minit , pale peneng nihhh :(
bie: okayy t da mangun mcg b 
aku: b kejot laa
bie: okayy kol 9?
aku: 8 suku 8 sukuu 
bie : pale otak kauu tidur ape 15 minit . aku kejot 8 setengahhh 
aku: okayy iloveyouu 
bie: iloveyoutooo

10 minit kemudian dapat text :
21000: bla bla bla bla blaa 
aku: makk aihh aku nak tdo bole mcg mepek mepekk 
and tak ley tdo lpas tuhh , text b 
aku: em syg 
bie: aikkk
aku: takk ley tdo ad mcgg . kcu jehh 
bie: hm spe mcg?blablablabla
aku: 21000
and kteowang gado kejapp 
aku: bie , rindu blablablablablaa
bie: da nak buat mcm mane , kte jauhh . 
aku: jgnla ckp kite jauhh hmmm 
bie: da kau yang selalu ckp kite jauhh grrr , sabtu ni b dtg melaka kay sayangg , :)
blurrrrr kejappp 
mule adegan lompat ats katilll . huarghhh . haha happy sangatt . 






making-sweetness POSTED BY [name] AT 5:13 AM | 0 Comments

◄ Older posts making-sweetness Newer posts ►