Welcome
This is my kawaii world!

Hello! Welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read my daily posts.
Best viewed 100%. Image is meant to be large.

ONLINE making-sweetness

Profile
It's just me, myself & I.

My name is Ecya Nazrey and I'm 18teen this year.my bornday is 10Jan,im study at politeknik melaka as accountancy student.

|Facebook |

Tagboard
Leave a comment!

No spams and unknown people please.

Credits
This skin was dearly made by...

Layout coded by Syarifah Erma.
Resources taken from Shabby Princess, Making-Sweetness, Red--Roses, Tiffcali, luvvaaronBb (private Photobucket album).
Online hit counter taken from Free Online Users.
Layout fully coded by me. I didn't use basecodes, just code references.

making-sweetness kenapa macam nihhh !
July 4, 2011 making-sweetness Back to the top

hmmm tak tahu apa hal kol dia da mnyak kali tapi tak dapat . hmm semua mbe kat jb aku kol semua tak dpat / hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sumpah tade mood . eyyyyyyy

making-sweetness POSTED BY [name] AT 8:29 AM | 0 Comments

◄ Older posts making-sweetness Newer posts ►