Welcome
This is my kawaii world!

Hello! Welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read my daily posts.
Best viewed 100%. Image is meant to be large.

ONLINE making-sweetness

Profile
It's just me, myself & I.

My name is Ecya Nazrey and I'm 18teen this year.my bornday is 10Jan,im study at politeknik melaka as accountancy student.

|Facebook |

Tagboard
Leave a comment!

No spams and unknown people please.

Credits
This skin was dearly made by...

Layout coded by Syarifah Erma.
Resources taken from Shabby Princess, Making-Sweetness, Red--Roses, Tiffcali, luvvaaronBb (private Photobucket album).
Online hit counter taken from Free Online Users.
Layout fully coded by me. I didn't use basecodes, just code references.

making-sweetness baby its you :))
February 6, 2013 making-sweetness Back to the top


*Cause that's me 
I don't ask for much 
Baby 
Having you is enough*

*You ain't got to buy nothing
It's not what I want
Baby it's You
We don't have to go nowhere
Its not what I want
Baby it's you
It's not for what you got 
I know you got a lot 
No matter what you do
You always gettin Hot
It's You,
It's You
Baby all I want is You Yeah*

                                         *It doesn't matter that your car is fly 
                                         And your rims are spinning on the side and 
                                           It doesn't matter where we go tonight 
                                              Cause if I'm with you I'll be alright. 
                                              That's cool but I'm lookin for more 
                                           Its your love that my heart beats for.

                                                        Cause thats me 
                                             Don't have to spend a dime 
                                                             Baby
                                                  I just want your time.*


                                                     #dedicated*HIM*




making-sweetness POSTED BY [name] AT 9:35 PM | 3 Comments

◄ Older posts making-sweetness Newer posts ►